Thursday, March 10, 2011

Photo Lecture Assignment


a. I have known this girl almost all of my life. I love this girl. She is a fun and an amazing person. We took this photo because we were at one of her family members birthday party and I she invited me to go out with her. We were both dressed up and decided to take a picture together before we get all sweaty. I decided to use this piece of photo because it brought me back to that exact night and what we did after that night. We continued to have fun and exciting memories until this very day.

b. Cynthia is one of my very close friends we been through a lot of things through out our lives. I had the camera facing down toward our bodies so that way you can look down towards our faces. I loved the way our facial expressions came out on this photo because of how our eyes are so huge.

c. This photo was taken randomly on the restroom hallway. In which I though was pretty funny. This photo would be intended by people that she and I know because if you didn't know how we acted together you probably wouldn't understand the purpose of the photo. Every time I would look at this photo of Cynthia it brings up other good and bad memories we had with each other and people that got involved. Im so glad that we still communicate with each other to bring up the old and new memories to be added.





a. This is a memory that I definitely not going to forget. It was a family trip vacation to Walt Disney World in 2007. It was almost closing time at Disney World and my mother wanted to take each of us individual photos on this main entrance bench. It was our second trip to Disney and I had the chance to ride all the "big kid" rides because I was too young to ride when I was little on the first trip.




b. Of course I had to show a huge smile on my face before we left, we went to DISNEY WORLD what person wouldn't be excited to go to a place "where dreams comes true." I wished that there had been more light around this section so it would have came out much better. There were other families out there taking pictures and took all the good spots. I remember that my mom would keep taking retakes because she couldn't get a good shot. I also thought that this was the best picture that my mom took for not knowing how too. It was an awesome summer vacation.



c. In what context is this photo intended to be viewed?, by who, for how long? Do you think you will still remember this photo in ten years?

No comments:

Post a Comment