Wednesday, March 2, 2011

15 LIVING/NONLIVING

  1. PHONE
  2. FERRET
  3. CAR
  4. TREE
  5. ROCK
  6. FLOWER
  7. MONKEY
  8. STARFISH
  9. PUPPY
  10. MONKEY
  11. KEY
  12. CHEETAH
  13. BED
  14. CHAIR
  15. BOTTLLE

Are you better at visualizing people than objects? Or worse? 
What seems to be mentally different? 
    I think that I visualize objects and people about the same, because once I point out something or write it down I can see it. Mentally I believe if Im looking at the word I know what it is by seeing it.

Are you better at two-dimensional objects than three-dimensional? How so? 
    I am better at 2D objects because I can easily remember things I see everyday compare to things I used to see or once seen.

Where do you see your image? 
  I see the image leaving my bedroom and heading out with my phone by my side and a water bottle for the ride in my car and heading to the zoo watch the animals and all that surrounds it.

Is it out in front of your eyes or back in your skull somewhere or somewhere else?
  I see it in the back of my head and moving forward to the front

What is brought to bear in these instances is a keen sensitivity to a non-modular perceptivity of sense-data. Why might this be important in your field?
  Keeping the image at the back of my head I start to feel the sense of smell that the animals at the zoo have. The smell of nature. 

No comments:

Post a Comment