Thursday, February 24, 2011

!!!ADMIT ONE!!! Modeular Maddness masterpiece.


So Kathy said to play with your object and see how it goes, so I played with my object. I tried to figure out what the hell I was going to make out of these tickets. At first I wanted to detach the tickets apart, but then I figure I should listen to my object  it wanted to stay a whole.

 
After trying and trying to figure out what I was going to make, this is what I began to make and gradually came closer and closer to the ending.


Amazing how the outcome of just regular "AMIT ONE"  tickets hanging off a wire became my mmaster piece with just a few glitches that I intend to fix. lol.



Some of the critique comments that were said is maybe I should have either hidden the bolts that were placed or had chosen some smaller bolts. Some one commented that I should've had less string that was wrapped around on top that gave it some distraction. Possibly lifting the tickets higher to have a better view. Well then other these comments, it was not as bad as I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment